Shareholders' ContactThank you very much for your inquiry with Segue Group Investor Relations. Please send us your inquiry using the form below, and a company representative will respond to it. We have provided a dedicated shareholder contact and other contacts so that we can serve you promptly.
Points to note about your inquiryWe may not be able to respond depending upon the nature of the inquiry.
Investor Relations may decline to respond to questions to which any of the following apply. Your understanding is appreciated.
・Questions regarding information that has not been made public (such as business performance trends).
・Questions that may qualify as a "Material Fact" as stated in Article 166 of the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act (such as shareholder returns and measures toward the stock price).
・Questions concerning price movements in the stock market (such as stock price trends and details on trades).
・Messages that could be considered defamatory or slanderous (such as unfounded defamatory remarks and statements that could disparage someone's honor).
・Questions regarding individual services.
・Inquiries about sales operations and incentives [such as advice about the XX service].
The handling of customers' personal information, including the purpose for which such information may be used, is stated in the following policy statement. Please verify its content before contacting us.
Handling of Personal Information
Purpose of Use for Personal Information
Personal information provided to the Company, except as otherwise agreed to, may be used for the following purposes.
- For customers, performance of a contract regarding the Company's products and services.
- For business partner representatives, communications regarding business discussions and meetings.
- For customers and business partner representatives, marketing activities not covered in two purposes above, including provision of information regarding products and services handled by the Company in addition to Company seminars, exhibitions, and events as well as questionnaire surveys and analysis of customer trends.
- For those making an inquiry, communications regarding the inquiry.
- For employment applicants, provision of information regarding employment and employment operations with the Company.
Provision of Personal Information to the Company
Personal information is provided at the discretion of the relevant customer. Although certain personal information is necessary in order to fulfill each purpose in the "Purpose of Use for Personal Information," above, this information will not be used for purposes other than those for which the Company has received consent when the information was provided.
Entrustment of Personal Information
The handling of personal information given to the Company's care may be entrusted to an external party. In such cases, the Company will select parties that have imposed sufficient measures for the protection of personal information, will conduct audits of the entrusted party as necessary and appropriate, and will bear responsibility for the level of protection of personal information.
Provision of Information to Third Parties
Except for the cases stated below, the Company will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining advance consent from the relevant customer.
- A request is received in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Refusal to provide such information may be contrary to the public interest, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the relevant customer.
- An agency of the national government, a local government authority, or a party entrusted by such organizations is required to execute their duties in accordance with laws and regulations, and there is a possibility of impairing the execution of these duties as a result of obtaining consent of the relevant customer.
- The handling of personal information is entrusted within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
Contact for Inquiries Regarding Personal Information
For complaints and consultation regarding the handling of personal information, please direct your inquiries to the following office for customer consultations.
Segue Group Customer Consultation Office
- info at segue-g.jp (please replace at by @)
- Sumitomo R&D Kayabacho Building, 1-16-3 Shinkawa, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0033
Segue Group (Co., Ltd.) Customer Consultation Office
Procedures for Requesting Disclosure, etc.
Customers who wish to request the following concerning personal information supplied to the Company shall communicate with the Segue Group Customer Consultation Office: notice of purpose of use, disclosures, corrections, additions or deletions, cessation of use, removals and cessation of provision to third parties.
Enacted December 1, 2014
Segue Group Co., Ltd.
Person responsible for management of personal information: Yasuhiro Fukuda